The property comprises a beautifully presented 4 bedroom semi-detached residence in ready to walk into condition together with a lovely rear garden and overlooking a large estate green area in a quiet cul-de-sac. The property has PVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, a lovely bright hallway with solid timber floor, sitting room with cream marble fireplace and solid timber floor, fitted kitchen with patio doors leading on to patio area and rear garden. Upstairs there are 4 fine bedrooms with master en-suite together with main bathroom. There is a downstairs toilet and utility room.
The property has an attractive part red brick façade together with a part pebble dash façade giving a relatively low maintenance exterior. There is a spacious side access with gate suitable for bins and bicycles etc. The rear garden has excellent maturing shrubs, patio and lawn area. To the front there is a sizeable tarmac drive for generous parking provision together with front garden.
Gross internal floor area is approximately 1,091 sq.ft.
Lovely large estate green to the front of the property giving additional privacy and excellent green area ideal for leisure and play area.
Entrance hallway 5.85 x 15.8 with beautiful solid oak floor and feature cream and teak staircase, dado railing. Coving and centrepiece
Downstairs toilet (underneath stairs) with wc, whb, tiled floor
Kitchen / dining area 18.57 x 11.74 with fully fitted kitchen, recessed lights, integrated oven and hob, ssu and breakfast counter area, tiled floor, patio door leading out on to superb patio and rear garden
Utility 9.08 x 4.86 plumbed for washing machine and dryer, worktop, oil boiler, tiled floor, rear door.
Living room 15.36 x 12.36 (plus bay window area of 5.8 x 2.2 ft) beautiful solid oak timber floor and feature cream marble fireplace, coving and centre piece
Bedroom 1 7.56 x 7.4 plus built in wardrobe area, stained white deal floor
Bedroom 2 10.77 x 7.63 with built in wardrobe unit, stained white deal floor
Bathroom 7ft x 5.9 with wc,whb, bath and electric shower,
fully tiled floor and walls
landing with carpet and dado railing, hot press off landing
Bedroom 3 9.67 x 8.1 with stained white deal floor
Bedroom 4 / master 13.15 x 10.11 (average) including en-suite with white deal and attractive bay window area of 5.8 x 2.2ft
En-suite comprises wc, whb, shower unit, fully tiled.
Attractive rear garden with paved patio and mature shrubs / trees
Timber garden shed
Spacious front tarmac driveway and front and side lawn areas with steel side gate
- Beautiful fitted kitchen with tiled floor and patio leading out on to splendid rear garden area.
- Main bathroom and downstairs toiled together with en-suite
- Beautiful solid timber floors to hallway and sitting room.
- Attractive oak doors, skirting and architrave downstairs
- Beautiful cream marble fireplace
- Attractive bay window areas to sitting room and master bedroom
- Lovely mature rear garden with patio and lawn area with apple tree and mature shrubs together with side gate.
- Spacious tarmacadam drive and front garden,
- Overlooking lovely private green area in a quiet cul-de-sac position.
- Attractive part redbrick and pebble dash low maintenance façade
- Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows