FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
SPLENDID 5/6 BEDROOM RESIDENCE OF CHARACTER SET ON A LUSH AND MATURE PRIVATE SITE JUST 1 MILE FROM ATHENRY TOWN.
ATHENRY, CO. GALWAY.
The property is ideally situated on the outskirts of Athenry town at Ballydavid South
Just off the Monivea and Tuam roads. The property enjoys excellent ease of access
to the town and all its superb residential amenities and facilities. Athenry now
benefits from excellent motorway access to all major routes, including Galway City,
enhanced rail services and bus links.
The property is within close proximity to excellent local National and Secondary Schools in the town, and is close to the new outer relief road.
ASKING PRICE: €305,000
The property comprises a substantial 5/6 bed detached residence on a very mature
and private site with beautiful gardens. Built around 1984 the property extends to approximately 2,200 sq.feet together with a large rear single storey annex, comprising shed and water tank. The property has a very attractive layout with a superb living/dining area just off the entrance hall way ideal for entertaining.
A spacious family room with oil fired stove is off the other side of the hallway and opens out on the front veranda area. The kitchen, office and rear lobby complete the ground floor accommodation with a service hatch linking the dining area to the kitchen.
Upstairs the property has 5/6 bedrooms together with a main bathroom. A notable feature is the beautiful glazed area to the front of the house allowing excellent natural lighting into the living area downstairs and master bedroom upstairs. The property has PVC double glazed windows and oil fired central heating, also the property has beautifully manicured lawns and a variety of mature shrubs and trees throughout.
The property boasts a feature front veranda facing southwards. The site area we understand is 0.1618Ha/0.3998A
- Main Living Room (Tiered Level) front living area 5.45 x 4.3m plus bay window area (1.937 x 0.75m) with feature fireplace and carpet.
- Dining area – 3.826 x 3.64m with side bay window and service hatch to kitchen.
- Hallway – 1.815 x 4.225m with walnut floor and feature mahogany staircase, mahogany doors, architrave and skirting downstairs.
- Family Room - 5.69 x 4.365 with patio doors, walnut floor, oil fired stove and brick surround.
- Kitchen – 3.7 x 3.627m with fitted mahogany units , tiled floor, pantry.
- Rear Lobby – 3 x 3.712m with tiled floor and downstairs toilet.
- Office – 2.58 x 3.3m with tiled floor and built in shelving.
Bedroom 1 c.4.639 x 4.172 with carpet, built-in wardrobes, front glazed bay window.
Bedroom 2 c.3.33 x 2.378 with side bay window area, carpet and wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 c. 2.867 x 2.32 with shower & built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 4 c. 3.311 x 3.05 with wardrobe & carpet.
Bedroom 5 c. 2.987 x 3.589 with wardrobe and carpet.
Bedroom 6 c. 2.995 x 4.365 with built in wardrobe and carpet.
■ Front veranda/ Patio area
■ Front forecourt
■ Mature lawns and gardens
Viewings are strictly by appointment with Cathal Moran Auctioneers who are sole selling agents.